Last modified: August 19, 2021
Imubit, Inc. (“Imubit,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Platform;
- by telephone, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us; and
- when you interact with our systems and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other Platform operated by Imubit or any third party; and
- any third party.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our website is not meant for children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website
Our Platform is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Platform. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Platform through any of features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform (collectively, “Personal Data”), specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, work address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, credit or debit card number, bank or financial information (for payment processing purposes), images and video of you;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Platform, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform and Systems and usage details, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Platform, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform and Systems.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Platform and Systems. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, your Internet activity while on our Site and others (e.g., pages viewed, clicks, scrolling and mouse-overs) and other information collected through cookies, web beacons, session replay software and other tracking technologies; and Information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, unique device identifier, unique advertising identifier, operating system, and browser type. From third parties, for example, our business partners; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Platform is:
- Personal data such as the data identified above;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of interactions you have with our Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform and Systems, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- Usage Details. Details of your visits to our Platform and Systems, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Platform and Systems, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform;
- Device Information. Information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and browser version information; and
- Location Data. The Platform and Systems, may collect information about the location of your device. If you do not want us to collect this information, you can chose not to enable or you can turn-off collection of location information using the privacy settings in the Platform, Systems, or your device.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- improve our product and services offering;
- store information about your preferences;
- recognize you when you return to our Platform and Systems.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of a Platform, or our e-mails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Platform content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Platform. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Platform analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Platform by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s Platform, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Platform and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with notices about your Imubit account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Platform, Systems, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may de-identify your Personal Data so that it no longer reasonably identifies you. In this case, we may use this de-identified data without restriction and for any purpose, including to improve our Platform, products and services.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to affiliates and third parties for their own commercial purposes;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Imubit about our Platform users or Systems users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent. For example, where you share an experience with us for the purposes of discussion during a group therapy session. Submissions are always voluntary.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Imubit, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our advertising to you. We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your Personal Data by contacting us. You may also be able to review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your Account Preferences page.
You can notify us through one of the ways listed in the Contact Information section below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Do Not Track Signals
We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to Platforms and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. Because there is no standard for these signals at this time, we currently do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
9. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Systems, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we work diligently to try and protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Platform and Systems. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform or in your operating system.
11. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
3737 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, Texas, 77098
Telephone: +1 (832) 450-9690