Data Security Policy
Data Security Policy
Last modified: April 18, 2023
We know that the security of your business and information is one of your top priorities. Imubit implements state-of-the-art security measures in order to secure our customers’ environment. Imubit runs on AWS and GCP infrastructure and relies on their strengthened data center security. We keep all our systems always updated in order to block any attempt to take advantage of known vulnerabilities.
Imubit implements security measures on top of those provided by AWS and GCP in order to assure that its security complies with the highest standards in the market.
Imubit runs continuous penetration tests in order to test its security and resilience to cyber attacks on our cloud environments.
End-to-end encryption: Imubit encrypts all data both at rest and in motion so no unauthorized 3rd party can be exposed to the data of our services.
3. Availability and Integrity
- Imubit is running from multiple zones and regions in order to provide continuous service with minimum downtime.
- Imubit’s data is continuously backed up in order to allow fast and full recovery in case of data erasure or alternation.
- Imubit tests the effectiveness of its backups and restore procedures on a regular basis in order to test the effectiveness of those measures and to be prepared for any scenario.
- Imubit’s SLA policy is available upon request
Imubit has completed a SOC2 Type2 audit for the period of March 1st 2022 to February 28th 2023.
The full report is available upon request and signing of an NDA.
5. Standards and Policies
Imubit employs strict security standards and measures throughout the entire organization. All employees and contractors complete the Imubit security awareness and data handling training programs at least annually. All visitors to Imubit offices are registered as such or accompanied by an Imubit employee. Imubit has an extensive employee policy to protect all parties against exposure or damage. Processes are set in place to ensure that all employee devices comply with the security policy.
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding our Data Security Policy or otherwise need to contact us, you may contact us at the contact information below or through the “Contact Imubit” page on our Website.
How to Contact Us:
3737 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, Texas, 77098
Telephone: +1 (832) 450-9690