Imubit is looking for a top-notch Director of Customer Support and Training to help transcend process industries with breakthrough machine learning technology.
Imubit gives hydrocarbon processing leaders a way to discover and monetize new process optimization opportunities that until now were considered too complex – or even impossible to go after. The Imubit Closed Loop Neural Network™ Platform is an AI solution that incorporates deep hydrocarbon processing expertise, builds an accurate model of a plant’s most profitable processes, and optimizes them in closed-loop, driven by planning, with full operator controllability. Imubit’s oil refining and chemical process experts work hand-in-hand with clients, which are among the world’s largest global energy and chemical operators. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned in process manufacturing, and serial entrepreneurs.
We are looking for:
You, a Customer Support and Training leader, that thrives in building, leading and inspiring a team of technical consultants to deliver world class support and training services to our customers. You will set the strategic vision for the group but also be actively involved in the details of developing the processes and content. You are a self-starter who will challenge internal and external stakeholders to make sure the collective vision and goals are achieved. You have a spirit of continuous improvement. You have a passion for working with customers and ensuring the highest level of satisfaction. You are excited about working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and being in a key leadership role with a direct impact to the company. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it
In this position you will:
- Serve as the lead for the Customer Support and Training Organization for the company, reporting to the VP of Customer Success
- Set the strategic vision for the Customer Support and Training Organization encompassing the processes, technology, resources and KPIs for the group
- Responsible for leading, inspiring and managing a team of Technical Consultants who are providing customer issue resolution and customer training
- Lead the effort on recruitment, performance management, and career development
- Proactively ensure effective collaboration across different groups in the company
- Ensure Technical Consultants provide timely and expert customer support to resolve a wide range of application usage issues and questions, primarily through remote telephone and E-mail support but also through occasional on-site visits
- Drive escalation and resolution of high impact customer issues
- Make quick and sound decisions about how to handle critical problems that impact customer’s operating plants
- Lead our training program that includes training and certification
- Identify and drive innovative learning content development process for both online digital and instructor led training
- Stay current on digital training trends and techniques in the training industry and come up with new ideas to drive user competency and engagement
- Supervise day-to-day operations, including interfacing directly with customers as needed, and training new employees
- Create and deliver presentations to customers and the Management team
- Proactively seek ways for team to contribute to Imubit’s growth
- Experience leading a Customer Support & Training organization with a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a technical field, preferably software support for the petroleum, petrochemical, or chemical industries
- Experience working in a SAAS startup (or company)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Implementation and other groups to prioritize customer needs and ensure seamless support and success of our customers
- Strong people leader; that recognizes their team’s strengths and weaknesses and places members into positions that lead to current and future success.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, challenging and growing organization
- Strong decision-making and customer service skills
- Clear and concise communications both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate critical thinking with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical degree is preferred, e.g. Engineering or Computer Science related
- Occasional travel could be required
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.