Imubit is looking for a top-notch research engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough deep reinforcement learning technologies!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep reinforcement learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 companies across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by top venture capital firms.
We are looking for:
A top-notch research engineer, to join our core R&D team, and develop deep reinforcement learning algorithms unlike anything that exists today. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to be on-board an extremely technological and successful startup at an early stage, get exposed to various scientific disciplines, and work with world-renowned experts in machine learning. As part of our core team, you will have the opportunity to develop in various directions, both technological and managerial.
So if you are:
● Interested in cutting edge machine learning technology
● Looking to have a large impact
● A team player
● Interested in learning and growing as a data scientist
● Looking for a team of collaborative experts
Then this could be the place for you!
● BSc in CS/EE/Math/Physics from well-known university
● Education in machine learning at least at the level of advanced academic courses
● Practical experience with deep learning on TensorFlow/PyTorch
● Hands-on SW development experience, strong Python background
● MSc in machine learning or related area
● Experience in deep learning on time series data
● Experience/education in reinforcement learning
● Experience/education in signal processing, information theory and/or statistics