Imubit is looking for a top-notch Senior Software Engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough deep-learning technologies!
Imubit directly controls and optimizes refineries and chemical plants with AI to add millions of dollars to the plant bottom line while managing safe operating limits, energy efficiency, and sustainability objectives. Imubit’s Closed Loop Neural Network platform allows customers to leverage an advanced form of AI called Reinforcement Learning (RL). Through our patented approach to apply RL for industrial processes, industry leaders have been able to fundamentally change the way they optimize their plants and improve profitability in real-time. Imubit’s solution is currently optimizing the manufacturing facilities of Fortune-500 companies. Imubit has combined the industry expertise from companies like Exxon and Shell with award-winning data scientists endorsed by Google. Imubit is backed by tier-1 venture capital firms such as Insight Partners.
In Your Role You Will:
● Develop mission-critical software that integrates with and operates production systems
● Develop using Python / Go and utilize its rich ecosystem including the latest frameworks
● Work with high volumes of time series data using best-in-class data analysis frameworks
● Take part in the architecture, design, and implementation of our flagship product
● Measure, analyze, and improve existing code to enhance functionality, performance and robustness
● Take an active role in coding best practices processes such as code reviews, unit testing, and automated test development.
● Work with our algorithms team that develops cutting-edge machine learning algorithms
● At least 5 years of software development experience
● Experience leading and implementing product features, from definition to production
● Experience with developing and maintaining production enterprise grade systems
● Skilled in writing clean, high quality, solid, maintainable, readable and secure code that scales
● Experience with relational and non-relational databases
● Excellent problem-solving skills and a drive to learn
● Team player, sense of ownership, and sense of urgency
● Comfortable working in Linux
● BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
● Python - Flask, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Jupyter
● Advanced CI and DevOps technologies - Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
● Experiences with Cloud Microservices architecture (AWS)
● Web frameworks - React, Angular, Flask, Django or others
● Startup experience
● Open source contributions - strong bonus
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.