Imubit is looking for a top-notch Product Manager to help disrupt the process industries with breakthrough machine learning technologies.
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
We are looking for:
Passionate and experienced product manager to join our Product team, based in Modiin (working in Hybrid model) to be part of a team that is building the first of its kind, self served AI SaaS platform for the process manufacturing.
In this position you will:
- Deliver disruptive technology and products to the process manufacturing industry.
- Translate complex and data-rich problems to well-defined detailed software requirements that delight customers
- Learn highly technical and complex domain, work together with ML expert, software team and other product members to build Imubit’s AI SaaS platform
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges and requirements.
- Plan the product roadmap, lead the execution and communicate the vision within and outside Imubit
- Have a direct impact and meaningful contribution in a fast-growing organization
You must have experience with:
- At least 5 years experience in leading Software SaaS products
- Experience managing complete product lifecycle of highly technical B2B ( B2E) SaaS product
- High level of self-learning and self-drive
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate (MBA or Master’s degree – an advantage)
It would be nice if you had experience with:
- Experience delivering AI products - a big plus
- Experience working with analytics tools such mixpanel, segment and more
- Experience with a highly technical product and technical end users
- Experience working with end-users