IT Support Specialist
About The Position
- Supporting the staff, systems, network and cloud infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining company computers (Mac and Windows), conference rooms and related A/V equipment.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting existing installations and systems.
- Resolving networking, authentication and connectivity issues (Wi-Fi, VPN, SSO, etc.)
- Managing company network services: users, permissions, workstations, Single Sign On
- Patching and deploying security policies to endpoints.
- Install and configure critical software, related services, tools, and operating systems.
- Team player, sense of ownership, and sense of urgency.
- Windows administration (domains, DNS, DHCP, network connectivity, permissions, Intune).
- Mac and OSX including MDM such as JAMF or Kandji
- Cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Email service administration (GSuite or Office 365)
- Network security (Anti-Virus and group policy management).
- Authentication Providers (Okta, JumpCloud, etc)
- Some Linux and CLI in general
- Jamf, Kandji, or other Mac management systems
Apply for this position