Imubit is looking for a top-notch Head of Marketing to help transcend process industries with breakthrough machine learning inventions.
Imubit, a Houston-based startup that has raised $50m to date from tier-1 venture capital firms, has invented a new machine learning paradigm for process industries. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned in process manufacturing, and serial entrepreneurs. Our clients are among the largest global energy, refining, and chemical operators.
Build the Future of Digital Innovation at Imubit
We are an energetic group of engineers and professionals, all looking to use our talents and experience to innovate the future of technology and energy. What started out as a team of engineers with a dream to change the way AI transcends refineries has turned into a global team of engineers, scientists, and industry experts at the cutting edge of the AI industry. The impact of our work can be seen both in the growth of the company and through the millions of dollars we are saving refineries all over the world. Our company culture is collaborative, inclusive, and supportive. We work through challenges and overcome obstacles together.
Here at Imubit, we work hard and we play hard. We share a belief in Imubit's mission to invent new technologies that help our clients transcend beyond the limits of what they considered possible. We accomplish this with creativity, innovation, dedication, safety, and integrity.
We are looking for:
A marketing leader, who is purpose-driven, globally motivated, and empowering their team. You know how to bring together data, metrics, and technology to develop a more scalable marketing organization and achieve business goals. You understand that sales and marketing rise and fall together. You are a relentless, passionate, energy bomb who will break through walls to achieve our goals. A team player who takes ownership over personal and company missions while encouraging continuous evolution through humility and iteration. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will:
- Use both qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine the best combination of product positioning and message to win accounts and personas.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan, in collaboration with product, sales, strategy and customer success, ensuring consistency of messaging across all surfaces.
- Create and execute a content strategy that will drive awareness and demand, support land and expand efforts.
- Leverage your experience in marketing SaaS into enterprise, preferably in conservative industries.
- Execute land and expand ABM campaigns in collaboration with Sales and Customer Success.
- Run simultaneous campaigns to different personas in both top-down and bottom-up models, using relevant channels and content.
- Effectively leverage insight on personas (buying process, media consumption, pain points) to develop winning land and expand campaigns.
- Own all parts of a marketing funnel and diagnose all online traffic activity to inform decision-making and optimize performance.
- Lean towards field and customer interaction and collaboration--and sees both as the path to understand customer need, value & competitive positioning.
- Support sales team in winning deals with high desire to provide air cover and support through field marketing materials etc.
- Genuinely love the sales force but also have the confidence to hold them accountable sticking with company strategy on ICPs, positioning, pricing.
- Be jointly accountable for sales goals relating to marketing activity.
- Build a B2B SaaS brand via customer/prospects insights, competitor analysis. Develop messaging and positioning to own “the white space” and capture the tangible and intangible aspects of the brand (“head and heart”).
- Gain alignment among key stakeholders and execute the brand vision by driving adoption throughout the organization at all levels (peers down to front-line).
- Communicate the importance of brand within Imubit and articulate why creating a great brand is essential for growth.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the brand at industry events, with the press and with analysts.
- Build the brand in a lean or a scrappy way (i.e., no expensive brand agencies).
- Utilize cost-effective methods for tracking brand awareness and showing ROI on how the brand uncovers opportunities for growth.
- Build and lead a great marketing team - with a systematic, structured approach to sourcing and assessing candidates.
- Effectively evaluate existing talent, coach, motivate, and hire new talent.
- Recognize the team’s strengths/weaknesses, and place members into positions that lead to current and future success.
- Bring together data, metrics, and technology to develop a more scalable marketing organization and achieve business goals.
- Leverage marketing technology and techniques covering a range of needs (e.g., marketing automation, lead scoring, sales enablement, distributed content marketing, CMS, advanced targeting techniques, ABM mar tech, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), and data enrichment).
- Establish a cadence both within marketing and across the organization to ensure that you are measuring and monitoring outcomes and adjusting activities accordingly.
- Report directly to the CEO and be part of the executive leadership team.
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.