Imubit is looking for a top-notch Refining & Petrochemical Site Customer Success Manager to help transcend process industries with breakthrough machine learning technology. This role is remote within Germany; however, it does require client travel throughout Europe. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Imubit directly controls and optimizes refineries and chemical plants with AI to add millions of dollars to the plant bottom line while managing safe operating limits, energy efficiency, and sustainability objectives. Imubit’s Closed Loop Neural Network platform allows customers to leverage an advanced form of AI called Reinforcement Learning (RL). Through our patented approach to apply RL for industrial processes, industry leaders have been able to fundamentally change the way they optimize their plants and improve profitability in real-time. Imubit’s solution is currently optimizing the manufacturing facilities of Fortune-500 companies. Imubit has combined the industry expertise from companies like Exxon and Shell with award-winning data scientists endorsed by Google. Imubit is backed by tier-1 venture capital firms such as Insight Partners.
We are looking for:
You, a resourceful, creative and passionate engineer with 5- 10 years of experience leveraging technology to solve problems and create value for refining and chemical processing clients. You have a good understanding of petrochemical and refining processes and are excited about transforming the way clients think about optimizing them. You want to be a part of what’s next in the industry using process optimization software and machine learning technology to solve core issues and redefine an industry. You aspire to be on a pioneering fast-growing team that works closely with clients to solve their difficult problems and provide them with proven economical results. You are self-motivated and love learning new technological and scientific disciplines. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will:
- Disrupt and transform client's traditional optimization hierarchical stack through the enablement of Imubit's patent-pending technology
- Highlight, convince, and align client organization to align on model performance and benefits to ensure value generation, customer satisfaction, and subscription renewals
- Seek and identify additional application opportunities for growth at client sites turning client pain points into application development opportunities
- Work with the project manager to ensure timeline KPI and value generation targets are met.
- Ensure customer success throughout the project lifecycle and into continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Implementation, Sales, Project Management and Economics Engineering teams to continually deliver value to the customer
- Work closely with Product team to help prioritize client feedback in the product roadmap
- Navigate client organizations at the corporate and site level to identify, qualify, and build relationships with relevant influencers and decision makers
- Understand and leverage the fundamental uniqueness of Imubit’s technology, product, and service model.
- Inspire the client’s engineers, managers and company leaders with technology unlike anything they have ever seen before.
- Grow to be a trusted advisor to clients for next-generation process optimization.
- Cooperate with Imubit’s process experts in mapping and prioritizing optimization opportunities.
- Obsess about client satisfaction and ROI maximization.
- Closely collaborate with world-leading machine learning experts to ensure successful implementation of long term solutions and on-going performance of DLPC ®.
- Communicate the clients’ needs within Imubit’s teams to troubleshoot and resolve ongoing issues.
- 5-10 years of industry engineering experience (refining, petrochemical, NGL/ethanol, etc.)
- Background in chemical engineering and/or process engineering
- Customer success mindset with ability to influence and drive a team
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for building customer relationships
- Prior direct plant operations experience
- Prior client facing experience is a plus to include technical consulting, management consulting, etc.
- Prior account management or business consulting experience is a plus
- Prior experience with project management or leading project teams is a plus
- Willingness to travel to client sites up to 15 - 30% as well as travel to Houston (Imubit headquarters) as needed
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to Speak French as a strong plus
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.