Imubit is looking for a top-notch IT Manager to bring to scale breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch IT Manager with at least 3 years of experience and a proven track record to lead the IT team that will scale to support thousands of plants, in what will become the largest manufacturing optimization system the world has ever known. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to join the technological team of a company with a proven ability to transcend industries through scientific inventions, that is just commencing its exponential growth.
● Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
● Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
● Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
● Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
● Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
● Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
● Work closely with Imubit staff, deeply understanding and supporting their daily needs.
● Managing company network services: users, permissions, workstations, Single Sign-On, VPNs
● Deploying security policies and hardening the endpoints
You have experience with:
● Managing company network services: users, permissions, Single Sign On
● Windows and Linux workstation administration
● Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, or equivalent).
● Network security (Logs collection and analysis, traffic monitoring).
● Scripting (Bash, Python).
●Troubleshooting server-side software and services.
It would be nice if you had experience with:
● Container (Docker) technologies.
● Cloud computing (AWS, GCP).