Imubit is looking for a top-notch SRE / CloudOps Engineer to help transcend process industries with breakthrough machine learning technology.
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit products, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value.
We are looking for:
You, a resourceful, proactive, and hard-working SRE/CloudOps Engineer with 5+ years of technical expertise. You strive to optimize deployment processes and keep systems running happily. You are passionate about cloud technologies, automation, and infrastructure-as-code. You are a self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator who loves learning new domains. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to join the technological team of a company with a proven ability to transcend industries through scientific inventions, that is just commencing its exponential growth.
In this position you will:
- Design, deploy and maintain Imubit’s cloud infrastructure to provide high uptime, scalability and security.
- Work in a complex and challenging environment with exposure to various different technologies.
- Support the vision and growth of rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Leverage public cloud services and tools to improve efficiency and reliability of our services and workflows.
- Work with Security team to maintain compliance and stay ahead of the security curve.
- Research new technologies and tool to improve Imubit infrastructure.
- Participate in infrastructure on-call rotation and respond in a timely manner.
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, etc)
- At least 3 years of experience with public cloud services (AWS or GCP)
- Production level experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Podman, etc)
- Production level experience with tools to manage infrastructure-as-code (Ansible, Terraform, etc)
- Kubernetes and Helm (EKS, GKE, etc)
- Scripting (Bash, Python)
- Log management and aggregation (Splunk, SumoLogic, ELK, etc)
- Proficient in cloud networking concepts (VPC, Security Groups, Site-To-Site VPN, etc)
- Ability to wear multiple hats and follow through with projects until completion
- Being able to think on your feet and come up with creative solutions to problems
- Comfortable working with new and unfamiliar technologies with a “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
- Comfortable working at less conventional hours when required
Advantage (nice to have skills):
- Experience with secret management tools (HashiCorp Vault)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with version control and CI/CD (Git, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience with Grafana and Prometheus