Software Technical Support Engineer
Imubit is looking for a top-notch Software Technical Support Engineer to bring to scale breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch Software Technical Support Engineer, to take a central role in handling the most complex support cases of our customers and our field teams and assure the availability of our mission-critical product and service as expected in the industries we serve. With your help, this product will become the largest manufacturing optimization system the world has ever known. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to join the technological team of a company with a proven ability to transcend industries through scientific inventions, that is just commencing its exponential growth.
- In this role, you will provide engineering support to the customer-facing teams on technical incidents that require various product development teams’ engagement. At the same time, you should be capable and prepared to periodically engage directly with customers to help facilitate incident resolution as appropriate
- Work hand in hand with Engineering, Operations, Implementation, Algo, Product Management, and other teams to solve complex customer and field team issues using methodical troubleshooting techniques based on expert knowledge of the product’s functionality and technology
- Work closely with field teams daily to understand their challenges, support business needs, and deliver a consistently high-quality support experience
- Analyze application logs to identify the root cause of operational issues
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data/logs/monitor issues
- Take ownership of escalations and drive towards resolution, create and implement patches, fixes
- Develop diagnostic tools and techniques to speed future issues resolution time
- Act as a technical focal point and lead work in cooperation with other internal teams to drive towards finding solutions to critical field issues
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technical Support, Escalation Engineer, QA Engineer or a similar role
- Experience working and troubleshooting in complex IT environments, cloud (AWS, GCP), and physical – involving both Linux and Windows
- Experience with application troubleshooting using Splunk, SumoLogic or similar
- Comfortable dealing with architecturally complex systems involving many components and details
- Superb troubleshooting skills and tenacity in problem-solving
- Skilled at basic programming/scripting, familiar with SQL
- Understanding of application containerization technologies and TCP/IP stack
- Comfortable working with new and unfamiliar technologies with a “can-do” attitude
- Being able to think on your feet and come up with creative solutions to problems
- Dominance, demanding, assertiveness – ability to challenge and drive to quick resolution of field issues
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high-pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task – work and switch among many activities at the same time
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills – verbal & written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working at less conventional hours when required
- Experience working in a technological product domain (e.g. Security, Networking, Telco, etc.)
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.