Imubit is looking for a top-notch Refining & Petrochemical Site Customer Success Manager to help transcend process industries with breakthrough machine learning technology.
Imubit gives hydrocarbon processing leaders a way to discover and monetize new process optimization opportunities that until now were considered too complex – or even impossible to go after. The Imubit Closed Loop Neural Network™ Platform is an AI solution that incorporates deep hydrocarbon processing expertise, builds an accurate model of a plant’s most profitable processes, and optimizes them in closed-loop, driven by planning, with full operator controllability. Imubit’s oil refining and chemical process experts work hand-in-hand with clients, which are among the world’s largest global energy and chemical operators. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned in process manufacturing, and serial entrepreneurs.
We are looking for:
You, a resourceful, creative and passionate engineer with 5- 10 years of experience leveraging technology to solve problems and create value for refining and chemical processing clients. You have a good understanding of petrochemical and refining processes and are excited about transforming the way clients think about optimizing them. You want to be a part of what’s next in the industry using process optimization software and machine learning technology to solve core issues and redefine an industry. You aspire to be on a pioneering fast-growing team that works closely with clients to solve their difficult problems and provide them with proven economical results. You are self-motivated and love learning new technological and scientific disciplines. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will:
- Disrupt and transform client's traditional optimization hierarchical stack through the enablement of Imubit's patent-pending technology
- Highlight, convince, and align client organization to align on model performance and benefits to ensure value generation, customer satisfaction, and subscription renewals
- Seek and identify additional application opportunities for growth at client sites turning client pain points into application development opportunities
- Work with the project manager to ensure timeline KPI and value generation targets are met.
- Ensure customer success throughout the project lifecycle and into continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Implementation, Sales, Project Management and Economics Engineering teams to continually deliver value to the customer
- Work closely with Product team to help prioritize client feedback in the product roadmap
- Navigate client organizations at the corporate and site level to identify, qualify, and build relationships with relevant influencers and decision makers
- Understand and leverage the fundamental uniqueness of Imubit’s technology, product, and service model.
- Inspire the client’s engineers, managers and company leaders with technology unlike anything they have ever seen before.
- Grow to be a trusted advisor to clients for next-generation process optimization.
- Cooperate with Imubit’s process experts in mapping and prioritizing optimization opportunities.
- Obsess about client satisfaction and ROI maximization.
- Closely collaborate with world-leading machine learning experts to ensure successful implementation of long term solutions and on-going performance of DLPC ®.
- Communicate the clients’ needs within Imubit’s teams to troubleshoot and resolve ongoing issues.
- 5-10 years of industry engineering experience (refining, petrochemical, NGL/ethanol, etc.)
- Background in chemical engineering and/or process engineering
- Customer success mindset with ability to influence and drive a team
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for building customer relationships
- Prior direct plant operations experience
- Prior client facing experience is a plus to include technical consulting, management consulting, etc.
- Prior account management or business consulting experience is a plus
- Prior experience with project management or leading project teams is a plus
- Willingness to travel to client sites up to 30-50% as well as travel to Houston (Imubit headquarters) as needed
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to Speak French as a strong plus
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.