Junior DevOps Engineer
Imubit is looking for a top-notch Junior DevOps Engineer to bring to scale breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch Junior DevOps Engineer with a proven track record, to drive the configuration management systems (Issue tracking, SCM, Build, CI/CD, etc.) across an Engineering org that will scale to support thousands of plants, in what will become the largest manufacturing optimization system the world has ever known. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to join the technological team of a company with a proven ability to transcend industries through scientific inventions, that is just commencing its exponential growth.
- Provide support to Engineering teams in configuring and base-lining software projects.
- Prepare configuration documentation and maintain Configuration Management (CM) tools.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes.
- Maintain data quality, integrity, and security of CM tools.
- Schedule audits on CM tools and assists in implementing audit recommendations.
- Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage
- Work with engineering teams in the development and enhancement of CM tools.
- Assist in the management, maintenance, and automating of CM tools.
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables.
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.
- Researching new technologies and identifying which could be used and how
- Experience with configuration management tools, issue tracking systems, source control, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience in implementing processes like defect management, support process, and development processes
- Experience managing Jira and other Atlassian products
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- Excellent EnglishAdvantage:
- MSc in machine learning or related area
- Experience with deep learning on time series data (RNN/LSTM)
- Experience with training neural networks in cloud environments (GCP/AWS) and distributed systems
- Experience/education in signal processing
- Familiarity with concepts of IT environments and complex integrations
- Hands-on experience with configuration management products