Refining Economics and Optimization Consultant
Imubit is looking for a top-notch Refinery/Petrochemical Economics Consultant to help transcend the process industries with breakthrough machine learning technologies.
Imubit, a Houston-based startup backed by Silicon Valley Venture Capital, has invented a new machine learning paradigm for the process industries. The company was founded by world-class machine learning scientists, globally renowned experts in process manufacturing, and serial entrepreneurs. Its clients are among the largest global energy and chemical operators.
We are looking for:
You, a resourceful, creative, and passionate professional! You are an experienced Chemical Engineer with a keen eye for optimizing industrial and manufacturing facilities. You’re passionate about introducing new technology to advance business and growth in an organization. You’re not intimidated by the future; in fact, you’re eager to teach new skills in hopes to advance your peers and those in the industry. You aspire to be one of the first players on a pioneering fast-growing team that builds process optimization software years ahead of its competition. You are excited to work closely with clients, solving their difficult problems, and providing them with proven economical results. You are open to travel to client sites. You are a self-motivated leader and love learning various technological and scientific disciplines. You recognize a once-in-a-career opportunity and seize it.
In this position you will:
- Support Imubit’s market-leading clients as an industry optimization expert
- Help customers understand their own business problems and how Imubit technology could be used to solve them
- Conduct economic evaluations of client projects, and complexity estimation for proposals
- Help to effectively analyze and report the value of projects to customers and team members using advanced BI software
- Present customer’s data in a compelling way to demonstrate potential and realized value
- Confidently present Imubit technology and case studies to prospective clients and stakeholders
- Act as both an individual contributor and a dynamic collaborator who is able to drive value creation with both clients and internally
- Advise and support project kickoffs along with our Implementation Engineering team
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.