Machine Learning Product Manager
Imubit is looking for a top-notch Machine Learning Product Manager to bring to scale breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch Product Manager with a true love for machine-learning-based products, to drive product definitions across an organization that will scale to support thousands of plants, in what will become the largest manufacturing optimization system the world has ever known. You thrive on working in a multi-disciplinary environment, collaborating with different people, and putting pieces together.
- Lead definition of customer-facing as well as internally facing products
- Drive the agenda for internal AutoML product allowing implementation engineers to streamline training and deployment of deep learning models
- Work together with machine learning scientists and implementation engineers to shape the capabilities of deep learning algorithms delivered as part of our mission-critical product
- Plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with different stakeholders
- Break down high-level product requirements to well-defined detailed software requirements
- Use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Work with all business stakeholders within and outside the organization to establish needs, develop product roadmap and define product requirements
- Work closely with engineering and machine learning teams, balancing product requirements with architecture and timeline
- At least 3 years of experience in a product management role or other roles heavily involved in product or feature definition and design
- Formal education in machine and deep learning, at least at the level of introductory courses
- Strong customer and business orientation
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Intellectual curiosity – enjoying new ideas and opportunities to learn, grasping new concepts quickly
- BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a well-known university
- Excellent English
- Startup experience, building production systems from an early stage
- Experience working on products sold to enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience with machine and deep learning
- Experience working on products based on machine and deep learning