Deep Learning Engineer
High-growth startup opportunity
Imubit is looking for a top-notch research engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing world with breakthrough deep learning algorithms!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has very significant revenue.
Our R&D center is located at the Imubit building near Modi’in train station, easily accessible from a variety of locations (Gush Dan to Jerusalem).
We are looking for
You, a top-notch research engineer, to join our core algorithms team, and develop deep learning algorithms unlike anything the world has ever seen. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to be on-board an extremely successful and fast growing startup at an early stage, get exposed to various technological and scientific disciplines, and work with world-renowned experts in machine learning. As part of our core team, you will have the opportunity to develop to executive positions.
In this position you will:
- BSc in CS/EE/Math/Physics from well-known university, with GPA > 90/100
- Hands-on SW development experience, strong Python background
- Education in machine learning at least at the level of advanced academic courses
- Practical experience with deep learning on TensorFlow/PyTorch
- MSc in machine learning or related area
- Experience with deep learning for time series data (e.g. RNN/LSTM) and reinforcement learning
- Experience with training neural networks in cloud environments (GCP/AWS) and distributed systems
- Experience/education in signal processing and/or control theory
Imubit provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Imubit complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Imubit does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
This position will be opening up soon. Check back in the future to submit your resume