Chief Information Security Officer
Imubit is looking for a top-notch CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) to bring to scale breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms developed by world-class machine learning scientists. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value. The company was founded by award-winning scientists, elite IDF tech unit graduates, and serial entrepreneurs. It is backed by Silicon Valley VCs and already has significant revenue.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch CISO with a proven track record to drive the information security across the organization that will scale to support thousands of plants, in what will become the largest manufacturing optimization system the world has ever known. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to join the technological team of a company with a proven ability to transcend industries through scientific inventions, that is just commencing its exponential growth.
Our Infosec philosophy:
The first – Protecting our organization’s IP with the most efficient and methodological approach.
The second – Ensuring that our customer’s assets are well protected and that our product will not introduce any new risks or vulnerabilities to their organizations.
We always aim to maintain our security posture in the most efficient, suitable, professional manner to ensure the highest standards of user management and audit, assets protection, and continuous readiness to various triage situations based on our risk mapping and prioritizing.
- Responsibility for securing cloud and on-prem based production environments and corporate engineering environment
- Lead Imubit’s daily effort to secure its global infrastructure
- Ensure constant improvement of Imubit’s resiliency
- Lead the compliance work (SOC2, etc.), methods, and improvement
- IT Security infrastructure setup, operations, and maintenance
- Recommend, test, and lead new security tools Lab
- AWS/GCP and on-prem Security infrastructure management
- Vendor management – enforce and operate ITGC best practices
- Manage ITGC audits and preparations
- Maintain and operate vulnerability management tools, processes, and ensure full and constant remediation process
- Lead the Security policies/procedures and compliance maintenance and improvement
- Responsibility for the Employees’ security awareness program.
Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Cloud Firewalls
- Linux and Microsoft-based platforms security
- Web Application Firewalls
- Vulnerability scanners
Knowledge of application security
- Penetration testing
- Proven knowledge of WAN and LAN networks
- Cloud security (GCP, AWS)
- Experience with being audited
- CISSP certification
- Mid-senior level
- Computer software
- Information technology