Imubit is looking for a top-notch Chief Software Architect to bring to scale breakthrough deep learning technologies disrupting the manufacturing world!
Imubit is revolutionizing manufacturing paradigms with specialized deep learning algorithms. At this very moment, facilities of multiple Fortune-500 customers across the world are being optimized by Imubit product, enjoying hundreds of millions of dollars per year in total incremental value.
We are looking for:
You, a top-notch software architect with a proven track record, to drive the technology across the entire engineering org that will scale to support thousands of plants, in what will become a worldwide manufacturing optimization system.
- Drive the technology and architecture of our optimization platform, current version and the next generation that is currently just at early design stage – it’s a great time to join!
- Defining system architecture and guiding engineering teams through implementation.
- Guiding engineering teams on architectural and development best practices.
- Researching new technologies and identifying which could be used and how in the products.
- Working with software engineers on code architecture, algorithms, code, performance, quality, security etc.
- Working with DevOps and CloudOps on best approaches to deploy software services in the cloud.
- Working with the field teams on best approaches to integrate with manufacturing sites and on-prem deployments.
- Extensive interaction with various stakeholders in the company.
- Reporting to the VP of Engineering, being a member of the engineering management.
- Vast experience in leading products architecture, from white-board to reality.
- Ability and desire to span from high-level concepts to low-level details of implementation.
- Experience in both SaaS and On-Premise products development.
- Meaningful knowledge and experience with Cloud architecture and Microservices-based systems.
- Experience in various types of databases and data architectures – SQL and NoSQL.
- Proven record in defining technical architecture for mission critical products.
- Versed in user facing and back-end technologies and architectures.
- Experience with Python and its ecosystem.
- Customer and business orientation.
- At least 10 years experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software architect or development manager.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent from a well-known university.
- Excellent English.
- Startup experience, building production systems from an early stage.
- Experience working on products sold to enterprise customers
- Familiarity with concepts of IT environments and complex integrations
- Hands-on experience with modern Frontend and Backend technologies
- Knowledge of Micro-frontends architecture and development
- Experience working on products involving machine and deep learning
- Experience dealing with time series data
- Understanding control systems